Leading Edge Certification ePortfolio
This portfolio contains assignments and reflections from my participation in Leading Edge Certification for the Online and Blended Teacher. The assignments presented show my knowledge learned throughout the Leading Edge Certification.
Student Learning Outcomes for Leading Edge Certification:
- Compare and contrast the pedagogy of face-to-face, blended, and online instruction.
- Select and model a variety of online tools for communication, productivity, collaboration, analysis, presentation, research, and online content delivery.
- Plan and design strategies to encourage active learning, interaction, participation, and collaboration in an online environment.
- Demonstrate online leadership in a manner that promotes student success through regular feedback, prompt response, and clear expectations.
- Model legal, ethical, safe, and healthy behavior related to technology use.
- Create multiple paths to address diverse learning styles, abilities, and needs for accommodation.
- Design authentic projects, assignments, and assessments that measure student achievement of standards-based learning goals.
- Formulate solutions using a variety of student data to modify instructions.
- Collaborate with colleagues through the use of web-based technologies.
- Demonstrate appropriate use of technologies to enhance student learning.